Data sheet of Liteplacer

abc

Data sheet of Liteplacer

Post by abc »

Hi,
I am interested in your pick and place machine. But still I am skeptical of few things like how machine will work for low pitch components and ICs. I am interested in using this for assembling the components on PCB. Can you send me the data sheet of your machine mentioning accuracy and precision. I have seen the video but even in that the resistors are not oriented properly after placing.
It would be great if you could share any other working video of your device elaborating the above mentioned details .

Thanks
JuKu
Site Admin

Re: Data sheet of Liteplacer

Post by JuKu »

There is no formal data sheet. In the video, some of the error is due to resistors being loose in their pockets. About my views and development directions for small pitch parts, please see the beginning of the thread http://www.liteplacer.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15 for starters. As for the video you ask for, I can shoot some after the first patch is out - or more likely, after I have done some work mentioned in the above thread, as some of the ideas are so easy that they will take only a few days to implement.