Great support from Juha

RMM

Great support from Juha

Post by RMM »

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been very satisfied with the support I have received from Juha. He has been very prompt in answering all of my questions, both before and after the sale. I have had several ongoing issues and he his responses have been very complete and helpful each time.

This is a complex piece of precision equipment that is user-assembled, so it would be easy to place all of the blame on the customer, but Juha has been very helpful all along the way. I was afraid that if I couldn't get things figured out that I would be "out of luck", but that hasn't been the case.

Also, there have been several members on this forum who have given great support.

Thank you all! :)
JuKu
Site Admin

Re: Great support from Juha

Post by JuKu »

Thank you, you made my day!
mucek

Re: Great support from Juha

Post by mucek »

Same here! Liteplacer is already moving, thanks to Juha! ;)

Perhaps I'd mention my problem, as it is a common issue when CNC controller is connected to computer for the first time (or to another computer); it somehow looses its settings. What you must do is to run commands described on http://www.liteplacer.com/basic-setup/ , but it's hard to do with "Not connected" Liteplacer's program. Well, as commands can't be send through LP software, terminal must be used for this (I use Bray terminal), run it at baudrate 115k. After you apply power to CNC controller, blue LED is on and one red is blinking; after a while, red stops blinking and a message should appear in terminal. If it does, send commands described on a page above ($js=1, $ec=0, always end with Enter (CR+LF; $0D$0A) and liteplacer will (surprisingly ;) ) start to work ...

Regards,
Gregor