JuKu
Site Admin

Software release, 10/12/2016

Post by JuKu »

Build date 10/12/2016

http://www.liteplacer.com/Downloads/Lit ... 0_2016.exe

New Features, significant changes

* Added reminders to home the machine at startup and error recovery
* Added Z and A jogging: * = A+ (CCW), / = A- (CW), - = Z- (up), + = Z+ (down)

Bug Fixes

* 2mm part pitch with fast placement fixed (again)
majsta

Re: Software release, 10/12/2016

Post by majsta »

What I don't like in this version is that after Nozzle to Cam and probe down machine does not get back to previous position. I use this option for measuring needle cam distance so now I need to do it manually or over Set Mark.
I m using machine for over 4 month now and problems I have are simply related to the fact that we don't have feeder and I think that this is something that must be supported here because when i use liteplacer I m mostly repairing it changing various functions to identify circles on tapes. Painting tapes with black color marker and gluing them on the table become nightmare. I m aware that this machine isn't for mass production but it could be with feeder, same time much faster and more accurate.
majsta

Re: Software release, 10/12/2016

Post by majsta »

One more thing that could be changed.
When you have Place Fast selected and after those components are placed you fail in placing next component because circle identification or something. When you fix that and run placement from the start software goes and again measures components before this one where we failed, it goes and again measure long distance for Place Fast and in situation where our tape is short or spent it search for a hole then fail. I think that when components are placed no need to measure holes for Fast placement if they are placed already, it wastes time and sometimes gives error on spend tape. Only solution to this is to place to ignore Place Fast components.