FAQ:Machine footprint details

JohnSL

Re: FAQ:Machine footprint details

Post by JohnSL »

JuKu wrote:I agree, but I couldn't figure out how to do that in GeoMagic CAD.
If you can get me a STEP file, I'm pretty sure I can do this from SolidWorks (and I would also try Fusion 360).
JuKu
Site Admin

Post by JuKu »

PM sent.
JohnSL

Post by JohnSL »

JuKu wrote:PM sent.
DWG file sent back.
JuKu
Site Admin

Post by JuKu »

There were an error on the file, hte nozzle and camera reach were in wrong position. A fixed document is at http://www.liteplacer.com/Downloads/Lit ... t_v1_1.pdf
mathraoux

Post by mathraoux »

Hi there,

I've just brought a lite placer and in the mean time I'm waiting for it to arrive I'd like to modelize the work area in 3D, I see above that there's somewhere a version of this interesting drawing in DXF or STEP, Is it possible to get it?

Thanks in advance!

Mathieu
mathraoux

Post by mathraoux »

Hi there,

Newbie to your forum :roll: ! I've Just brought a liteplacer and I'd like to model the base plate, is the DXF or Step available?

Thanks!
gita

Post by gita »

Well have a marginally extraordinary format after I had some monstrous accidents when I included the spout changer.

I initially put the changer mostly down Y on the left side.

I previously had the camera gap at a position taking after the highest point of a symmetrical triangle where the gauge is a line from the focal point of the PCB to the primary tape holder (I use mrandt 3D tape holders).

This permits a counter clockwise development in the wake of putting to get the following part and alternatively be inspected by the up looking camera.

Furthermore I should specify that I consequently park in the extreme left corner. When despite everything you have a spout joined the head could collide with the distending changer nuts on the top .