Download link: https://www.liteplacer.com/Downloads/Li ... 7_2020.exe

New Features, significant changes

---

Bug Fixes

* Grid drawing in tape assignment can now be selected
* Up camera assignment was forgotten in most cases
* Minor typo fix

Notes

* This has just a couple of minor bugfixes. The grid in tape selection form was supposed to be selectable as it can be annoying is some cases, but the selection box was not visible. So, you couldn't turn it on. This was there surprisingly long time before I was notified for it.

* No new features, as my software development has gone to a new version with much changes, hopefully improvements. After last beta, there has been some "issues", but things are becoming normal. A second beta is due in a week or two.
Krzys

Re: Wydanie oprogramowania 05/07/2020 ** najnowsze **

Post by Krzys »

Welcome.
I was looking forward to the new version of the program.
But...
I have the impression that this is a return to earlier versions.
It is not possible to freely define camera images and tape types, and it worked very well.
Was that the intention?
"Old" machine initial settings screen.

Best regards.

Krzysztof
JuKu
Site Admin

Re: Software release 05/07/2020 ** most recent **

Post by JuKu »

Yes, this was intentional. There is a new version coming; for this discussion, let’s call it v2. I released a beta of v2 some time ago. Beta, because there were so many changes that I assumed it would break up things. Sure enough, it did. And I found some on my own. And life happens, so next beta for v2 has taken me embarrassingly long. I think it still needs a second beta, even though what I have now (also on GitHub) is much better. The second beta is likely out this month; if you want (and feel adventurous), you can grab the source from GitHub, “processing tables” branch. (When writing this, I realize that having a link to a compiled exe might be useful for some; I’ll add that next time I’m on my development machine and make a note of it on the forum.)

Meanwhile, I was notified that the current “official“ version had a problem that was preventing new users from following instructions. This is a quick fix for that. (I wonder why it took so long for someone to point it out?)
Krzys

Post by Krzys »

I'm glad you're still working on V2.
I like it so much that I don't want to go back to the official version anymore.
I'm looking forward.
Best regards.

Krzysztof
ds23man

Post by ds23man »

I just started working with the new beta, can you tell what bugs there are? And a compiled new version would be nice!
ds23man

Post by ds23man »

Any news Juha?