*sold* Fully assembled Liteplacer for Sale (Central Europe)

sebastian

*sold* Fully assembled Liteplacer for Sale (Central Europe)

Post by sebastian »

Unfortunately I do not have the time to work with our liteplacer anymore so I am hoping to give it into the hands of someone who can put it to good use.

I put the liteplacer on a very solid 4cm thick black kitchen MDF plate. There are 4 table legs attached that can be take off for shipping.
The TinyG and power supply are housed in a desktop PC enclosure. A cable channel on the bottom of the table holds all the cables.
I installed a Logitech C270 bottom vision camera mit Malte Randts custom enclosure plus I bought the hexagonal LED from him (http://malte-randt.de/3d-printable-came ... p-machine/). The top vision camera is replaced with an Andonstar 2 MP microscope camera.
Nozzle changer is installed as well as a custom designed 3d printed PCB holder and some component reel holders that I designed and 3d printed myself (you are welcome to also use and extend them):
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/09670 ... 0a5254547f

I grounded the machine (https://wiki.apertus.org/index.php/Lite ... he_Machine) and installed an emergency off pushbutton) I modified the Z axis cable mapping already for using Openpnp which I have used primarily with the machine as it works very well. OpenPNP supports visual homing which I installed as white dot in the camera focus depth as well.

PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse are not included but you probably have those already anyways.
The PC enclosure housing the TinyG and power supply is included though.

The machine hasn't been used for some time but is fully operational and has assembled many PCBs already.

I can take more pictures if requested.

My asking price is in the 1300€ region (pickup or you pay for shipping). I am open for discussion though.

Pickup (Vienna, Austria) would be preferred but I can also disassemble it from the table for shipping but then you are in charge of putting all the parts back together.

You can contact me via email: sp AT apertus Dot org
Attachments
liteplacer07.jpg
liteplacer07.jpg (309.35 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
liteplacer06.jpg
liteplacer06.jpg (208.72 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
liteplacer05.jpg
liteplacer05.jpg (387.66 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
liteplacer04.jpg
liteplacer04.jpg (349.42 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
liteplacer03.jpg
liteplacer03.jpg (399.21 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
liteplacer02.jpg
liteplacer02.jpg (146.64 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
liteplacer01.jpg
liteplacer01.jpg (420.12 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
liteplacer00.jpg
liteplacer00.jpg (231.66 KiB) Viewed 8029 times
www.apertus.org
building a community driven free software & open hardware digital cinema camera
sebastian

Re: *sold* Fully assembled Liteplacer for Sale (Central Euro

Post by sebastian »

The kit has found a new home in a local hackerspace.
www.apertus.org
building a community driven free software & open hardware digital cinema camera