A note about getting support

JuKu
Site Admin

A note about getting support

Post by JuKu »

The more kits get sold, the more the support issues there are. This is not surprising, but managing the issues is not trivial. I'm afraid I might be missing someone. Even in the unlikely case I'm not, I would still like to get a peace of mind that I'm not.

Therefore, please note:

1) The fastest way to get support is by email, juha@liteplacer.com
2) I try to answer on the forums too (unless someone already has), but I see my emails more often than I visit the forum.

If a problem gets solved, people don't always tell me so. This is just fine, of course, but it can lead to neglects and misunderstandings. Therefore:

3) Please keep reminding me if an issue is unsolved or I haven't responded to you. I don't mind that at all, quite the contrary. I aim to help everybody, I'm not neglecting anyone on purpose. Still, I may think an issue is solved when it isn't. It is also possible that I have failed to flag your email/forum post as something needing action. If your message falls at second page changes are that I won't get back on it in reasonable time (if at all). I apologize, I didn't mean to forget you. Keep nagging, I don't mind, and sorry for the trouble and for keeping you waiting.

Thank you for your co-operation!