I want to pay an OpenPnP consultant to get my Liteplacer...

paxiao

I want to pay an OpenPnP consultant to get my Liteplacer...

Post by paxiao »

I want to pay an OpenPnP consultant to get my Liteplacer configured.

I have my Liteplacer functioning with the Liteplacer software but I need the extra functionality of OpenPnp for my complex pcb's. I have spent a great deal of time trying to get OpenPnP working on my Liteplacer.

I'm a complete novice with PMP and CNC machines. I'm having problems understanding all the drivers and configuration options with OpenPnP.

I have run out of time. I need to be assembling my boards. I can no longer be doing this learn as I go. I want to pay a person experienced with OpenPnP to remotely configure with OpenPnP for my Liteplacer. This can be done via skype, zoom, or go to my PC or any other method. It needs to be done real time and not through emails being sent back and forth. Hopefully someone will be available today, Saturday, Moday, or Tuesday. I'm In the Pacific Time Zone.
OlavS

Re: I want to pay an OpenPnP consultant to get my Liteplacer

Post by OlavS »

Hi,

I completely understand your sentiment. I tried to hire someone as well to get my liteplacer working with openpnp. In the end I got some tips from psychogenic which were super useful, and the last little bits I am still struggling with. Well, it's really the contact probe nozzle on the tinyg board....I have not see any examples of how to implement/read that in openpnp.

I would strongly suggest checking out psychogenic's YouTube channel FlyingCarsAndStuff and reading his posts on here.

If I discover how to get the Z min limit switch readout in the tinyg I think I'll be all set, and I will post on the forum.

Good luck! :)