Newsletter #3: Special offer on shipping and cable chains

JuKu
Site Admin

Newsletter #3: Special offer on shipping and cable chains

Post by JuKu »

This is the text of the special offer newsletter sent to the subscribers. Details of the offer below:

**Welcome, new subscribers!

To all visitors at the World Maker Faire, thank you for visiting my stand and for subscribing to my mailing list. It was a great show, wasn't it?

Here is the show special offer I promised:

**World Maker Faire Special Offer!

(If you didn't make it to New York, don't worry, that is no reason to left you out from this.)

For a very limited time, I'm giving free shipping to Europe, continental US and Canada! for other destinations, shipping is 50% off. Further, all kits will ship with free cable drag chains! How's about that?

To take advantage of this offer, select "Customer arranged shipping" and if the delivery address is to Europe, continental US and Canada, your order will be shipped at our cost, you don't need to do anything else. For all other destinations, the 50% discount is automatically applied. Get yours here!

But don't hesitate! when the offer is gone, it is gone. I'm thinking about two weeks, but I might end the offer sooner, if the batch I'm currently assembling for this is sold out sooner. I have no idea how popular this offer might turn out. If the machine goes temporarily out of stock, the store software will show the estimated shippng date. In any case, the batch will be fully completed during October. Of course, orders placed during this offer will be honoured, even though the offer might end before your kit is shipped out.

**Don't unsubscribe just yet

I promised an infrequent newsletter. Still, this is my second posting in two weeks, but don't unsubscribe just yet: This will not be my typical posting frequency!

**Maker Faire, European Edition

At the trime of writing this, the Maker Faire, European Edition is just 13 days away! Should you have change to visit lovely Rome in October 16th - 18th, do come to my booth to say hello!

This is all for now.
Best regards,
Juha Kuusama
LitePlacer