Newsletter June 2021 (New software, free shipping offer)

JuKu
Site Admin

Newsletter June 2021 (New software, free shipping offer)

Post by JuKu »

HTML version here

LitePlacer update: New software, free shipping

The LitePlacer pick and place machine is doing good. We survived the pandemic, and somewhat surprisingly, business has been fine. It seems that people are using some of their stimulus money to set up new businesses and upgrading their protoyping lab. :-)

New Software

For the last year or so, I have been working on a new software version, and it is finally out. The changes are major: The vision system has been totally redone: There are now unlimited number of vision algorithms, filtering of result candidates by size and distance and much more!

Please try it out! The installation link can be found at the downloads page. If you rather read about it, the reference pages and setup instructions are also fully updated.

Now when the major revision is out, I expect to give much more frequent software updates with nice new features. Much of the invisible work on the software has been on the "infrastructure", which makes adding new stuff easier.

Free shipping until July 15th

Not so happy news: I injured my leg, and it had to be operated. I am recovering well, capable of sitting in front of a computer at least some part of the day, but I can't work on my warehouse yet. Therefore, all shipments are suspended until around mid-July. As a compensation, I'm offering free shipping on orders placed before July 15th. Please take advantage of my mishap, I won't mid at all!

Finally, have a happy and covid-free summer!

Best regards,
Juha